By Roman Pichler
The First consultant to Scrum-Based Agile Product Management
In Agile Product administration with Scrum, leading Scrum advisor Roman Pichler makes use of real-world examples to illustrate how product vendors can create profitable items with Scrum. He describes a huge variety of agile product administration practices, together with making agile product discovery paintings, making the most of emergent standards, developing the minimum marketable product, leveraging early consumer suggestions, and dealing heavily with the advance team.
Benefitting from Pichler’s huge adventure, you’ll learn the way Scrum product possession differs from conventional product administration and the way to prevent and conquer the typical demanding situations that Scrum product vendors face.
- Understanding the product owner’s position: what product proprietors do, how they do it, and the remarkable implications
- Envisioning the product: creating a compelling product imaginative and prescient to impress and consultant the crew and stakeholders
- Grooming the product backlog: managing the product backlog successfully even for the main advanced items
- Planning the discharge: bringing readability to scheduling, budgeting, and performance judgements
- Collaborating in dash conferences: understanding the product owner’s function in dash conferences, together with the dos and don’ts
- Transitioning into product possession: succeeding as a product proprietor and setting up the position within the enterprise
This publication is an critical source for somebody who works as a product proprietor, or expects to take action, in addition to executives and coaches drawn to constructing agile product management.
Read Online or Download Agile Product Management with Scrum: Creating Products that Customers Love (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn)) PDF
Best software development books
Ada is the programming language of selection for prime integrity software program platforms and is used greatly in industries corresponding to transportation and aerospace. certain good points of the ebook comprise: Object-oriented programming, concurrency, and embedded and real-time platforms are emphasised. Ada for software program Engineers explains the language strategies and the terminology of the factors record, the Ada Reference guide (ARM).
The method defined during this e-book is the results of decades of analysis adventure within the box of synthesizable VHDL layout focusing on FPGA dependent structures. VHDL used to be first conceived as a documentation language for ASIC designs. Afterwards, the language was once used for the behavioral simulation of ASICs, and likewise as a layout enter for synthesis instruments.
Monetary IT procedure layout for IT engineer
Recognition to layout styles is definitely turning out to be in software program engineering simply because there's a powerful trust that utilizing made to degree options for fixing usually taking place difficulties encountered through the layout section drastically reduces the full fee and the time of constructing software program items.
- Project Scope Management: A Practical Guide to Requirements for Engineering, Product, Construction, IT and Enterprise Projects (Best Practices and Advances in Program Management)
- Conceptual Modelling of Multi-Agent Systems: The CoMoMAS Engineering Environment (Multiagent Systems, Artificial Societies, and Simulated Organizations)
- Grundkurs Datenbankentwicklung: Von der Anforderungsanalyse zur komplexen Datenbankanfrage (German Edition)
- SAFe® 4.0 Reference Guide: Scaled Agile Framework® for Lean Software and Systems Engineering
Extra resources for Agile Product Management with Scrum: Creating Products that Customers Love (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn))
Agile Product Management with Scrum: Creating Products that Customers Love (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn)) by Roman Pichler